What is ECCS?
The Energy Coalition for Contractor Safety (ECCS) is a group of North Dakota energy and utility companies working together with contractors to achieve safety excellence by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
ECCS Coalition Members
- Basin Electric Power Cooperative
Antelope Valley Station, Leland Olds Station, Laramie River Station, Dry Fork Station, and Distributive Generation Facilities
- Bobcat Company
- Dakota Gasification Company
- Great River Energy – Spiritwood Station
- Minnkota Power Cooperative
- Montana Dakota Utilities – Heskett Station
- Otter Tail Power Company – Coyote Station
- Rainbow Energy Center
Check back in January 2024 for the Annual Contractor Questionnaire!
Contractor Safety Programs Manager
dl: (701) 751-4949
ph: (701) 223-6372
tf: (800) 932-8890