https://www.ndsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Blog-Thanksgiving-travel.jpg 324 864 Tia Streeter https://www.ndsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/NDSC-logo-GREEN-720x321.png Tia Streeter2023-11-15 14:58:522023-11-15 14:58:52More Than 500 People May Die in Preventable Car Crashes Over The Thanksgiving Holiday
The National Safety Council estimates more than 500 will die on the roads during Thanksgiving holiday travel.
https://www.ndsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Blog-header-winter-driving.jpg 324 864 Tia Streeter https://www.ndsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/NDSC-logo-GREEN-720x321.png Tia Streeter2023-11-08 10:58:232023-11-08 11:03:15Winter Survival Kits…what you should have
Are you ready for winter? Probably not...but make sure your car, is.
https://www.ndsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Blog-header-rail-safety.jpg 324 864 Tia Streeter https://www.ndsc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/NDSC-logo-GREEN-720x321.png Tia Streeter2023-09-15 14:31:472023-09-15 14:31:47The Risks of Railroad Photography
Railroad tracks are dangerous. It's illegal to trespass on railroad tracks. No photo is worth the risk.
- Is fear of serious injury keeping you from exercising?
- Add some pep to daily-life activities to boost heart health, researchers say
- It’s OK to hit the snooze button, sleep researchers say
- Simple ways to boost your mood this winter
- When grandma and grandpa help with child care
- ‘Tech neck’: What it is – and how to avoid it
- Power out? Here’s how to stay warm
- Kids: Be careful around other people’s pets
- Drive safely in wintry conditions
- Take the stairs for better heart health, researchers say
- Study of older adults shows most with glaucoma unaware of it
- Study shows that Americans need more food safety education
- Citing safety, sleep experts call for end to daylight saving time
- Think you eat healthy? Your snack choices could be sabotaging you
- Fatal falls more common among older men: CDC