Ag Safety Training Trailer
7 Hands-On Training Modules
Agriculture Safety Course
We are offering a FREE Ag Safety course to ensure that those in the ag industry stay safe in the field and on the job. This one day class covers seven safety topics ranging from ag equipment to grain storage, chemical basics and hearing safety.
Course topics covered in this course:
- Chemical Safety – learn the nature of chemicals, environmental issues, safe chemical handling, proper PPE emergency exposure and care.
- Ag Equipment Safety – addresses the hazards of ag equipment including electrical dangers, and how to avoid being struck or caught by machinery.
- Grain Handling & Storage – learn about grain biology, best practices for storage and handling, controlling hot work situations, bin safety and more.
- Livestock Safety – insights into the characteristics of livestock during moving and loading, how to control gates and chutes, and safety practices for balers and feed grinders.
- Respiratory & Hearing Protection – learn about respiratory contaminants, respirator selection as well as the dangers of noise exposure and best practices for hearing protection.
- Vehicle & Equipment Operations – covers risk management and safety practices for large vehicles on public roads.
- Youth Safety – learn safety guidelines when youth are involved in livestock loading and ATV/UTV usage and more.