Program Director – Bismarck
Promotes the NDSC as necessary to all customers. Provides management and supervision of program managers, as necessary. Provides internal leadership for the annual conference, leadership team, Board of Directors, and all other duties as assigned.
- Lead the program manager team in soliciting and promoting NDSC membership in conjunction with programming activity. Emphasis on membership in North Dakota.
- Helps plan and schedule NDSC Director meetings.
- Work with Program Managers as necessary to apply for and manage grants.
- Assist program managers in the development and implementation of workplace and community safety and health programs.
- Represents the NDSC at meetings and in seminars with the public to disseminate information regarding safety in the home and workplace, or any other subjects/issues that may be of concern.
- Prepares and submits required reports to Executive Director.
- Work with the Finance Manager to plan NDSC budget as required.
- Reviews budgets and finances monthly to ensure programs are on track or adjustments are made.
- Helps support all NDSC events
- Learn all aspects of the job of the Executive Director and fill in as “Acting Executive Director” in their absence.
- Must have a valid ND Driver’s License and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Work with Program Managers to identify gaps in internal and external training programs and come up with strategies to address.
- Support the planning and management of the NDSC conference as necessary.
- Work with Director of Business Development and Marketing Manager as necessary to promote the NDSC.
- Work with Director of Information to assure data and systems will support program growth.
- Travel to any location as required for NDSC meetings and conferences.
- Work with Executive Director on the insurance and risk management of the NDSC.
- Works with the Accounting Manager and HR Coordinator to assess the HR needs and benefits of the NDSC.
- Support the Executive Director with any assigned duties.
- Review and approve time sheets and PTO requests for assigned Program Managers
- Work with Program Managers to resolve any time, assignment, or discipline issues with assigned employees.
- Manage day to day operations of the Program Managers and their departments.
- Reviews strategic plan and works with Program Managers to come up with strategies to grow the program areas.
- Holds regular brainstorming meetings with the Program Managers to come up with new tactics to address top injuries or trending trainings.
- Works with Program Managers to ensure their involvement in planning and working the annual safety conference.
- Coaches and mentors the Program Managers so they feel comfortable talking to the media, visiting with customers, completing bids and negotiating.
- Work with Program Managers to develop and implement strategic marketing plans in alignment with their 1-3 year strategies.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Full-Time Oil and Gas Trainer – Watford City, ND
NDSC is looking for an oil and gas industry professional interested in using their experience to teach standardized orientation and other safety programs. We are seeking a trainer to organize and conduct health and safety training for employers, community organizations, and government agencies.
Preference will be given to candidates who have expertise in worker health & safety, safety processes, OSHA regulations, and work environment hazards. Quick learning curve and uptake are necessary. The Health & Safety Trainer will assist the NDSC in meeting its goals for providing worker-oriented training, building the regional health and safety movement, and developing working relationships with labor, environmental organizations, government, and business.
This full-time position includes, full benefits, company vehicle, and an opportunity to work for the recognized leader in safety in North Dakota.
Required experience: Five years working in the oil and gas industry along with one year of training experience. Salary will be based on education, certifications, and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org