2022 Safety & Health Conference – Tuesday, February 22 through Friday, February 25, 2022!
Live and in-person at the Bismarck Event Center
For our 49th annual conference, we plan to gather in person with an exciting and highly relevant lineup of speakers, sessions, training opportunities and information. We’ve all been through some challenging times, but hard times often make us stronger. These past months certainly have proven the value of safety and health in our workplaces and communities. We can’t wait to talk about it with you February 22-25, 2022.
Keynotes are Confirmed!
- Wednesday Keynote – Will Bowen “The 5 Reasons People Complain and How to Get Them to Stop”
- In 2006, Will challenged a handful of people to try and break the habit of chronic complaining by going 21 days without complaining once. That simple idea exploded into a worldwide movement of more than 13 million followers and has been featured on Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, CBS Sunday Morning, the ABC Evening News, Dr. Oz, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, People Magazine, O magazine, and Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- Learn more about Will here.
- Thursday Keynote – Paul Krismer “Powerful Safety Cultures in the Mature Economy”
- Employee engagement speaker and positive psychology expert, Paul Krismer provides an inspirational introduction to the science of positive psychology, and shares the research results that prove happiness leads to greater safety success. Organizations that commit to positive culture change can reap the proven benefit of reduced injury rates and less disability, both of which contribute to a better bottom line.
- Learn more about Paul here.
- Friday Keynote – Dave Davlin “The Game Winning 3”
- Combining his energetic presentation with a unique skillset, Dave Davlin’s presentation is an hour of interaction, humor and audience participation mixed with a powerful message. It is a roller coaster ride of emotion that will find the audience laughing one moment and in tears the next. You’ll be challenged to make the most of every moment in order to develop personally and professionally while creating value and making a difference in the lives of others.
- Learn more about Dave here.