ASN Constructors are responsible for the design and construction of the Stormwater Diversion Channel and Associated Infrastructure for the Fargo-Moorhead Area Diversion Project.
The FM Area Diversion Project will offer long-term flood protection to the Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo metro area, and is designed to withstand a 100-year flood, and to provide resiliency in the event of a 500-year flood.
Once the project is completed, it’s anticipated to safeguard more than 235,000 people and 70 square miles of current infrastructure against flooding, potentially saving American taxpayers billions of dollars in disaster recovery funding and protecting the livelihoods of thousands of small and medium sized businesses throughout the region.
All Contractors who will be working with ASN need to fill out/submit the following items to become an Authorized ASN Contractor.
- ASN Constructor Questionnaire
- Fill out the form here.
- OSHA 300 & 300A Logs – include records for the last 3 years. Please remember to redact names.
- EMF or EMR Verification Letters – include records for the last 3 years.
- Complete ALL the Self Review Audits here. Once the self review audits are completed, submit each audit separately and name it appropriately (Cold Stress, DOT Requirements, etc).
- Complete company safety plans – please include highlighted safety programs.
- Make sure you’ve submitted ALL your highlighted safety programs and self review audit sheets. Make sure each item is sent as a separate file and named accordingly.
Please allow up to two weeks for contractor approval. First round of review is free. Each additional review is $150.
Questions? Call Dee at 701.751.4949.