Who needs this?
• Companies who employ commercial drivers.
• US Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations state that any supervisor in a role with commercial drivers needs reasonable suspicion training.
• Companies enrolled in WSI’s Drug Free Workplace program who have elected to have reasonable suspicion testing as one of their mandatory methods must have a designated supervisor trained.
• Companies wishing to take a proactive approach to drug and alcohol use among employees.
• Reduces overall risk in the workplace.
• Fulfills supervisor training requirements for reasonable suspicion testing.
• Complies with US DOT 49 CFR 382.603 training requirements.
• Fights workplace substance abuse.
Community Safety Manager
dl: (701) 751-6105
ph: (701) 223-6372
tf: (800) 932-8890