The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator package includes standard carrying case, Owner’s Manual, maintenance booklet, pre-installed battery, 1 set pre-installed SMART Pads II, and a Quick Reference Guide. The HeartStart FRx defibrillator device includes an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty at no charge. Battery includes 4-year warranty; pads are warranted until expiration date. Other accessories include a 1-year warranty.
The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator includes these unique characteristics:
- Rugged design ready for real-world use. The HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: withstanding jetting water, crushing loads of up to 500 pounds, and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
- On-demand CPR coaching talks you through your training. The AED features CPR coaching and intuitive icon-driven operation. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing guidance during the resuscitation of an SCA Victom.
- Infant/Child key simplifies the rescue of a child. The infant/child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children. The same pad works for adults, children and infants.
- Light-weight and easy to carry. At just 3.5 pounds, the HeartStart FRx is light and portable, allowing for easy transport. Its size and weight make it perfect for police officers, firefighters, and trained public servants.
- Build-in self test, ready when needed. Your HeartStart FRx goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It
performs more than80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
- Ready to rescue, out of the box. The HeartStart FRx Ready-Pack configuration arrives virtually ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carry case and the battery and pads are
pre-installed in the device. You have peace of mind that it is deployed correctly.
Call 701-751-6110 for great package pricing.