Responsible Beverage Server Online Training – Large Event
This course is designed for those working large scale or special events. Completion of RBS training will give trainees the tools to identify potential underage customers, false IDs and common signs of overconsumption.
See below for full course description.
Important Registration Details:
- It is highly recommended that you use either Chrome or Edge to complete the online course. DO NOT use Internet Explorer. If you are using a MAC, please use Safari.
- Registration for the course and the online course are designed to be completed on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Cell phones are NOT recommended.
- Disregard the date. This is an on-demand course that can be completed as soon as you are registered.
- There is no need to create an account to register. Simply click “Continue as Guest” to complete the registration form.
- To prevent your registration form from being rejected, only place your email in the “Email address to send confirmation” at the top of the form. Skip the email field later in the form.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Once registered, you have 20 days to complete the course.
- To receive a Certificate of Completion for this course, you must receive a passing score of 75% or above. If you score under 75%, you will need to re-register for this course at your own expense. If you receive a non-passing score, you must wait 24 hours to re-register for the course.
$20 NDSC Member/Non-Member