Missouri Slope looking for HR Safety Generalist (Temporary)
20-30 hours per week; shifts flexible between 8:00am-4:30pm
Monday through Thursday
• Perform a variety of HR functions, including providing general administrative task assistance and project assistance as designated by the Safety and Health Manager
• Provide support to the safety functions of the HR department through staff training, fit-testing, WSI and OSHA regulatory support, and survey readiness initiatives
• Provide administrative support in scheduling meetings, appointments, and organizing staffing for HR-related initiatives
• Provide support to the training process in assessment, analyzation, and enhancement to current trainings; present and deliver trainings such as body mechanics for designated positions
• Maintain and update analytics for assorted initiatives as requested
• Coordinate and participate in employee engagement initiatives
• Maintain confidentiality of department, finance, and employee information
• High school degree or equivalent required
• Post-secondary education in Business, Human Resources, or another related field preferred
To apply, submit a Missouri Slope employment application at the front office or apply online at www.missourislope.com.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Missouri Slope is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.