Public Health Units can help address alcohol abuse issues on a community level by giving establishments and servers the tools to identify potential underage customers, false IDs and common signs of over consumption. Together, we can help make new headlines for North Dakota.
Implementing RBS Training In Your Community
The NDSC will work with you to establish an RBS program in your area.
First steps may include:
- Identify potential RBS trainers
- Schedule an RBS Train-the-Trainer Session
- Consider partnering with other Public Health Units for cost-effectiveness
- Determine RBS Basic Server Course training schedule for your area
- Establish community support and buy-in from local liquor establishments
Plus, the NDSC has helpful resources and information to support your conversations with your city commission, business owners and community members.