Edon served for 17 years in the U.S. Marines and specialized in security, safety and equipment training.
NDSC Certified Instructor:
- Self Protection and Predator Awareness
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Sexual Harassment Training for Employees
- Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors
- Fire Extinguisher Training
National Safety Council Certified Instructor and Trainer:
- Defensive Driving Course – 4/6/8 Hour
- Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving, Defensive Driving Course
- Alive at 25, Defensive Driving Course
- Professional Truck Driver, Defensive Driving Course
- School Bus Driver Training
- DOT Compliance
- CPR/First Aid/AED, Adult
What do you do at NDSC?
I am a Safety Consultant. I teach Defensive driving classes, Alive at 25, CPR First aid and AED, along with Community Protection and Workplace Safety. I am a retired United States Marine.
Why is NDSC’s mission to prevent injuries and save lives important to you?
Safety is paramount…saving lives saves our future.
What are your hobbies?
Coaching, Teaching, Fishing, Hunting.
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Italy. This is one the top places on me and my wife’s bucket list.
‘HER’ is the name of the song and it is about a Man that is grateful that GOD created his wife for him.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
More kindness and understanding.
Biggest pet peeve?
Holding my hand out at a store for my change or card and the clerk puts it on the counter.
What store would you pick to max out your credit card?
Who would play you in a movie?
“Edon was absolutely amazing. He made the class fun and entertaining.”
“Instructor’s knowledge and expertise with Bus Driving was great.”
“Edon is so friendly and with a great personality.”
” Edon does a great job explaining the course materials.”
“Edon kept the course interesting.”