To help companies in the oil and gas industry protect workers and stay compliant with OSHA mandates, Mancomm has updated its popular book, Oil & Gas Industry OSHA Regulations.
The book covers the following regulations pertinent to land-based oil and gas industry operations:
- Part 1903: Inspections, Citations, and Proposed Penalties
- Part 1904: Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Part 1910: General Industry(select sections)
- Part 1926: Construction(select sections)
- Letters of Interpretation