If you have employees working remotely, or COVID-19 social distancing guidelines are limiting your ability to host training, our new distance learning courses could be the solution!
What is Distance Learning? These virtual courses are not pre-recorded. You’ll be virtually face-to-face with an instructor who will guide you and other students through an interactive digital training experience from the comfort of your office, home or wherever you are.
Distance Learning Courses Now Available
These courses have been converted to accommodate a virtual training format. Click the course titles below to learn more or register.
- Alive at 25, Defensive Driving Course
- Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving
- Defensive Driving Course – 4 Hours
Other Distance Learning Courses Coming Soon
These courses are currently in development. Check back for more updates coming soon!
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- DOT Compliance
- MSHA Refresher Part 46 Sand & Gravel
- MSHA Refresher Part 48 Surface Coal