We’re continuously working to provide more value to our members. Over the last few years, we’ve formed new partnerships, expanded course offerings and developed new member events – all with the goal of supporting you in your safety efforts.
Here’s quick glimpse at what NDSC Membership can get you:
- Save up to 33% on standard training rates. Expanded offerings include Industrial Rescue, Reasonable Suspicion, Workplace Violence, Opioid Awareness, Managing Silica Hazards and so much more. See a complete list here.
- Free access to our Critical Issues Training Series. Attend these special sessions in Bismarck, Grand Forks, Fargo, Minot, and across the state.
- Access to our expert safety consultants – they’ve been in your shoes and are here to help!
- Free informal walk through – invite us to your location and we’ll help you identify hazards.
- Recognition for your efforts through the member-exclusive Safety Awards program.
- Save up to 29% on safety products such as AEDs, first aid kits, and training supplies.
- Free or discounted services through our partners: Acme Rents; Columbia Southern University; MSDSonline; and Sanford OccMed.
- Discounts to attend or exhibit at the NDSC’s Annual Safety & Health Conference – the region’s largest safety event!
Your Membership Impacts Our Mission
When you choose to support the NDSC, you support work that’s affecting families statewide. As a non-profit, we are dedicated to our mission and you can take comfort in knowing every dollar you contribute is used to support work that’s keeping North Dakota families whole.