Give your employees a new perspective! Invite an NDSC Safety Consultant to be a virtual guest speaker at your next safety meeting or toolbox talk. Our expert instructors will supplement your safety conversations by providing a new point of view and fresh voice on your topic of choice!
Virtual Safety Talks aren’t pre-recorded. These are live conversations from a digital classroom. Whether you’re in the training room, breakroom, or at the worksite – all you have to do is login from wherever you have internet access.
As an NDSC member, you will receive free a 5-7 minute virtual safety talk, followed by a quick Q&A session. Choose from a library of 30+ topics, ranging from fatigued driving to falls prevention. Looking for a specific topic not listed below? Submit your request and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Click each box below to see a list of topics under each category.
|Occupational Safety Topics
- Cold Weather Safety
- Discuss important safety tips for working in extreme cold.
- Effects of Cold Temperatures on PPE
- Learn how the extreme temperatures in ND can affect your PPE and what to do when you exceed it.
- Employee Communication
- Learn key concepts for effectively communicating safety and other important information to your employees.
- Hot Weather Safety
- Discuss basic safety tips for working in extreme heat.
- Human Factors in Safety
- Learn some of the ways our brain can short circuit our safety and some of the strategies you can use to control that problem. Will discuss JSA/JHA, permits and PPE as controls.
- Proper Selection of Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Learn the basics of selecting the proper material for your chemical resistant gloves so that they do not fail.
- Rigging and Signaling in Cold Weather
- Discuss how extreme temperatures will affect your rigging equipment and crane and the methods for controlling the increased risk while exceeding those ratings.
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Learn simple precautions you can take to reduce employee incidents.
- Task Training
- In the face of changing workloads, learn how to ensure your workers are properly trained when assigned new tasks.
- Work Distractions
- Discuss how home life stressors can impact the ability of a worker to safely perform their job.
- Worker Fatigue
- Whether it’s stress, shift work, or lack of sleep, learn simple precautions to identify and address worker fatigue.
Schedule Your Virtual Talk Now!