Give your employees a new perspective! Invite an NDSC Safety Consultant to be a virtual guest speaker at your next safety meeting or toolbox talk. Our expert instructors will supplement your safety conversations by providing a new point of view and fresh voice on your topic of choice!
Virtual Safety Talks aren’t pre-recorded. These are live conversations from a digital classroom. Whether you’re in the training room, breakroom, or at the worksite – all you have to do is login from wherever you have internet access.
As an NDSC member, you will receive free a 5-7 minute virtual safety talk, followed by a quick Q&A session. Choose from a library of 30+ topics, ranging from fatigued driving to falls prevention. Looking for a specific topic not listed below?Submit your request and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Click each box below to see a list of topics under each category.
|Community Protection Topics
- Active Shooter Response
- Explain how to apply the Department of Homeland Security’s Run, Hide, Fight protocol.
- Basic Self-Protection Techniques
- Watch demonstrations for simple escape tactics to utilize in the event of an attack.
- Emergency Drills
- Review best practices for conducting emergency drills in the workplace.
- Enhancing Building Security
- Learn basic principles to protect your employees.
- Fire Extinguishers
- Review proper use, storage and maintenance of fire extinguishers.
- High Risk Employment Terminations
- Review best practices to reduce the risk of violence when terminating employees.
- Opioid Awareness
- Learn the signs of addiction and best practices for employers.
- Situational Awareness
- Learn basic situational awareness practices to reduce your risk of becoming a victim.
- Workplace Drug Abuse
- Receive an overview of the signs of possible drug use in workers.
- Workplace Harassment
- Review policies and practices to protect your staff.
- Workplace Violence
- Learn the basic steps to reduce exposure to risk.
Schedule Your Virtual Talk Now!