Farmers Union Insurance is partnering with the North Dakota Safety Council to provide safety services such as assessments, consultations and training to keep you, your employees and family members safe.
Members of Farmers Union Insurance now have access to high quality safety services and trainings offered by the NDSC – all at our MEMBER rates!
$100 – $150 per hour
- Training Requirement Consulting
- Customized Emergency Operations Plan
- DOT Auditing
- Site Safety Assessments
- OSHA Log Audits
- Company Safety Plans
- Incident Investigation Consulting
- AED Consulting
- Industrial Railyard Safety
- Hazcomm Assessment (labels/containers/SDS)
- Documentation (Reporting and recordkeeping)
2-Hour Courses – $450*
4-Hour Courses – $750*
8-10 Hour Specialized or Regulatory Training
- Equipment Operator Training – $1,750*
including lift trucks, wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, and others as requested.
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry – $1,500*
*Training price for 10 people. Travel costs additional.