Farmers Union Insurance is partnering with the North Dakota Safety Council to provide safety services such as assessments, consultations and training to keep you, your employees and family members safe.
Members of Farmers Union Insurance now have access to high quality safety services and trainings offered by the NDSC – all at our MEMBER rates!
- Training Requirement Consulting
- Emergency Operations Plan Creation
- DOT Auditing
- Site Safety Assessments
- OSHA Log Audits
- Company Safety Plans
- Incident Investigation Consulting
- AED Consulting
- Industrial Railyard Safety
- Hazcomm Assessment (labels/containers/MSDS)
- Documentation (Reporting andR)
- ATV/UTV Safety Awareness
- Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens
- Building a Safety Management System
- Confined Space Awareness – General Industry
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Adult
- Defensive Driving Course
- DOT Compliance
- Electrical Hazard Awareness
- Equipment Operator Training including lift trucks, wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, and others as requested.
- Fall Protection
- Fire Prevention